All our handmade wrought ironwork products are delivered direct to you from our Yorkshire workshop. When you place your order, we’ll give you an estimate of when to expect delivery, then we’ll email again to let you know when your order is on its way.
Each individual product listing provides guidance about how long it usually takes us to handmake an item and deliver it to you. We’ll also then give you an estimated delivery schedule for your order in your order confirmation email. This will depend on the process involved in handmaking your chosen product and also the workload in the workshop at any given time. Our products are handmade to order by skilled blacksmiths – we hope you’ll think they are well worth the wait!
- For standard delivery to mainland UK addresses DELIVERY IS FREE. Surcharges apply for Highlands and Islands and are calculated once items are in the basket dependant on the customer postcode. If you have any questions regarding this please get in touch but surcharges are around £25-£35 per consignment currently.
- NB - Curtain poles are split at 2.2metres for packaging purposes but if you require a single piece pole (3metre is the maximum we can produce in one piece) we can offer oversize carriage for £40 extra. Please call to discuss.
- Pallet service - for larger orders (typically chandeliers) we can organise a roadside pallet service (please confirm your delivery address). Please note a signature is required.
- If for any reason a re-delivery needs to be scheduled this will be at the customers' cost.
- We also deliver internationally - please contact us to discuss arrangements and costs on a case by case basis.
Tracking your delivery
We usually arrange for next-day, weekday delivery using our couriers (usually DHL and UPS but can vary). You can track your delivery on the couriers' websites with the consignment number we’ll provide in your delivery notification email. (We also keep an eye on these websites to monitor all our deliveries.)
What if my delivery does not arrive?
We do our very best to ensure that your parcel arrives on the day expected but, occasionally, due to factors beyond our control on the part of our carriers, things don't go according to plan. In these rare instances, we will chase delayed or rearranged deliveries and keep in touch with you. We recommend that you do not employ specialist installers until delivery has been made. Regrettably, we cannot take responsibility for third party contractor costs if our delivery is late.
Weekend and timed deliveries
Saturday deliveries and 'before 9:30am' or 'before 12 noon' services can sometimes be arranged at an additional cost - please ask for details on 01226 766618.
Open up your parcel!
We ask that you always open and take a look at your ironwork as soon as possible on delivery, to ensure that you are happy with your products before disposing of their packaging. We hope you’ll love your ironwork, but if there are any issues please read our Returns policy and get in touch as soon as possible.
Damage in transit
In the rare event that your products are damaged in transit, please let us know as soon as possible. Ideally, if damage to the parcel is evident at point of delivery, please accept the parcel, but make a note ‘delivered with damaged packaging’ beside your signature. Take a photograph of the packaging and the damaged goods, then notify us as soon as possible and within 5 days of receipt. Our customer services team will then contact the carrier to remedy the matter and arrange for a replacement product to be delivered as soon as possible.
Signing for parcels
Due to their value, most of our parcels normally require a signature. If it’s easier for you, we can arrange for delivery to a work address or a neighbour’s house. Please let us know when you place your order.